Excelrise InvestissementsOur Team
CEO of EXCELRISE Holding
HEC Paris graduate
- 8 years of experience in Financial Markets (CRÉDIT SUISSE, PARIBAS).
- Acquisition and merger of CLUST.COM with TOPACHAT – sold in 2003.
- MD in charge of the B2C activity of PLASTO – sold in 2010.
Partner & Managing Director of CEISA
ESCP Europe graduate
- 3 years of experience as a strategic consultant (AT KEARNEY). Led the transformation of Plasto B2C division.
- Managing Director of CEISA and head of R&D and marketing.
Partner & Managing Director of EXCELRISE
ESCP Europe Paris’Bar, Master 2 Financial markets graduate
- Allen&Overy; FHB Judicial Administrator; Vermeer Capital; Naxicap Partners
- 15 years of experience in buyouts and special situations investments.
- 5 years as Senior Associate at FHB – Judicial Administrators, then MD at Vermeer Capital partners from 2009 to 2015 and then MD at Naxicap Partners (2015-209).
- Managing Director at ExcelRise Investments since September 2019.
Partner & Managing Director EXCELRISE
HEC Paris & London Business School graduate
- 8 years of experience in Strategy consulting (MARS & Co), Private Equity (3i) and as an entrepreneur (e-commerce).
- Managing Director in Finance, Logistics and HR at PLASTO.
- Managing Director in Finance, Purchases and HR at CEISA since 2004.
Partner & Managing Director of SEMO
ESC Dijon graduate
- Product Manager at SEB. Marketing and Commercial Director of the DIY division (35M€) at PLASTO then in charge of the Industry division at PLASTO TECHNOLOGIES.
- Managing Director of SEMO.
30 Rue de Lübeck
01 53 67 90 80